The Westwood Integrated Preschool Program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (N.A.E.Y.C.) and functions as an integral part of the educational programs offered by the Westwood Public Schools. The Westwood Integrated Preschool Program provides a high quality educational experience for your child using research-based practices and a hands-on approach in our curriculum programming. Our programs are delivered by highly qualified staff and licensed teachers who are dedicated to providing many opportunities for their students to be successful learners. The goal of the preschool is to meet each child's individual learning needs in the areas of cognitive, emotional, physical, social , and language development.
What we offer.....
· Full Day or Half Day Programs with low child to adult ratios
· Staff specialized in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language therapy
-Services of a school psychologist, behavior specialist, and nurse
· Curriculum that follows Massachusetts Department of Education Guidelines
for Preschool Learning Experiences
· Developmental screenings
· Volunteer opportunities
· Active PTO community that coordinates many special events for students and families
· Parent involvement encouraged